Defence Vision Systems (DVS) established in the early 1990s, is a highly motivated and extremely flexible company that has expanded greatly since its inception. Today DVS has become acknowledged as a market leader in high quality, low signal input cameras and camera systems.
DVS cameras and camera systems are now in service worldwide providing low cost, low maintenance products for both night vision as well as 24 hour use. These include both standard and custom camera and camera systems, designed, developed and manufactured in the UK at its East Sussex site.
The DVS range now includes:
- Intensified CCD cameras for specific surveillance applications as well as more general use. In addition we offer fast gated intensified cameras for use with Laser Illuminators
- High resolution sCMOS cameras, both monochrome and colour which provide a wide range of user selectable functions
- SWIR cameras offering vision over the range of 900nm to 1700nm
- STAS24, a 24 hour Surveillance, Target Acquisition System incorporating the very latest 1550nm laser. The unique feature of this system is the ability to see the laser spot on the target
- Vehicle driving system providing a distortion free, wide field of viewÂ and 24 hour use together with illuminators at 1550nm, not visible to intensified vision or thermal vision
- Panoramic systems providing upto 3600 Field of view